My name is Hiro.
I spent 6years in Tokyo , Japan, and more than 20years in New York City ,U.S.A.
Through my original experience , I learned to make use of the various background
and cultures of people when styling their hair.
When hair-styling I take into consideration the client's lifestyle , fashion , and body features.
This is MY POLICY because it draws out the attraction of the person more.
- Late 80's
- : worked at salon " Ten-Half " at Shibuya , Tokyo.
- Early 90's
- : moved to New York City , a trendy location in Mid Town.
- Worked at salon " La Coupe ". Then worked at salon " Pierre Michel".
- Then salon " Oribe ". And finally , at salon " Ishi".
- : Moved to Down Town , which was the new trendy location.
- Worked at salon" Eva Scrivo ".
- : Began working at " Arte Salon ".
- : Began working at salon " Nobol Hair Salon " while occasionally going to
- New York to work at "Arte Salon ". ( Once every ten weeks.)